CRMC Processing Technician
SALARY AND BENEFITS: This is a full-time position with a generous benefit package to include health insurance, retirement, and paid time off.
- Processing of Returned Mail through electronic file management in accordance with Colorado Department of Health Care Policy and Financing processes and standards
- Duties as assigned
- QUALIFICATIONS: The Processing Technician shall have a background matching the following qualifications to the extent possible:
- Knowledge of basic computer operations
- Knowledge of returned mail processing preferred;
- Knowledge of health care administration, including managed care, Medicaid and CHP+ eligibility and enrollment processes preferred;
- Knowledge of Federal and State statutes, legislative initiatives and regulations, and Federal, State, and local policies preferred;
- Demonstrate effective and efficient communications skills, both written and oral
PAY AND BENEFITS:
- This is a full- time position. Salary range for this position is $ 14.50-15.50 per hour.
- Prowers County Employee benefits including vacation time, medical/dental, retirement, and life insurance, and sick time.
SPECIAL REQUIREMENTS: Valid driver’s license and able to drive to meetings and trainings required.
Operations Manager / Director
Prowers County CRMC
100 N. Snowden Street
Granada, CO 81041
Deadline for Applying : Open until filled