* No Licenses will be issued after 4:00 p.m *
What do I need to get a marriage license?
- Each applicant must bring current ID or original Birth Certificate
- Both parties must be present
What if both parties cannot be present?
- You can get a form in our office that has to be filled out and notarized by the individual that cannot be present
What is the fee for a Marriage License?
- $30.00 cash (effective July 1, 2009)
- Must be 18 years of age
- For marriages 16 or 17, consent of both parents (or parent having legal custody, guardian, or judicial approval is required)
- Under the age of 16 requires Judicial approval along with parental consent
- License is valid for 35 days from the date of issue and can be used anywhere in the State of Colorado