POSITION TITLE: OPC Eligibility Technician
SALARY AND BENEFITS: This is a full-time position starting at $15.00 per hour with a generous benefit package to include health insurance, retirement, and paid time off.
LOCATION: Granada, Colorado. The Overflow Processing Center will receive and process all Medicaid and CHP+ backlog applications, eligibility determinations, and redeterminations.
- Processing items in accordance with Colorado Department of Health Care Policy and Financing processes and standards
QUALIFICATIONS: The Eligibility Technician shall have a background matching the following qualifications to the extent possible:
- Knowledge of basic computer operations
- Knowledge of health care administration, including managed care, Medicaid and CHP+ eligibility and enrollment processes preferred;
- Knowledge of Federal and State statutes, legislative initiatives and regulations, and Federal, State, and local policies preferred;
- Demonstrate effective and efficient communications skills, both written and oral
SPECIAL REQUIREMENTS: Valid driver’s license and able to drive to meetings and trainings required.
Contact : Jorden Kemp at email@example.com
Deadline for Applying : Open until filled