Overflow Processing Center - Eligibility Technician
POSITION TITLE: OPC Eligibility Technician
SALARY AND BENEFITS: This is a full-time position starting at $15.00 per hour with a generous benefit package to include health insurance, retirement, and paid time off.
LOCATION: Granada, Colorado
The Overflow Processing Center will receive and process all Medicaid and CHP+ backlog applications, eligibility determinations, and redeterminations.
- Processing items in accordance with Colorado Department of Health Care Policy and Financing processes and standards
QUALIFICATIONS: The Eligibility Technician shall have a background matching the following qualifications to the extent possible:
- Knowledge of basic computer operations
- Knowledge of health care administration, including managed care, Medicaid and CHP+ eligibility and enrollment processes preferred;
- Knowledge of Federal and State statutes, legislative initiatives and regulations, and Federal, State, and local policies preferred;
- Demonstrate effective and efficient communications skills, both written and oral
SPECIAL REQUIREMENTS: Valid driver’s license and able to drive to meetings and trainings required.
Employment Applications are posted on the Prowers County website as well as available at the County Administration Office, 2nd floor of the Courthouse. All applications should be addressed to the Prowers County Admin Office, 301 S. Main Street, Suite 215, Lamar, CO 81052 and will remain open until filled.
For more information contact:
Finance Director / Budget Officer
Assistant to the Board
301 S. Main Street, Ste. 215, Lamar, CO
Deadline for Applying : Open until filled