OLTC - Case Manager - Journeyman
- Under general supervision the case manager performs professional case management for the elderly, blind and disabled. Work involves assessing functional eligibility for Long Term Care programs. Employee is responsible for assessing needs of the client and developing a care plan and overseeing implementation of the care plan.
- Case managers shall have at least a bachelor’s degree in one of the human behavioral science fields (such as human services, registered nurse, social work, psychology, etc.).
- An individual who does not meet the minimum educational requirement may qualify as a Single Entry Point agency case manager under the following conditions:
- The determination as to the qualification as a case manager shall be made jointly by the Single Entry Point agency and the Department of Health Care and Financing.
- When using a combination of experience and education to qualify, the education must have a strong emphasis in a human behavioral science field.
- Applicants must submit a current resume and complete the Prowers County Employment Application at: https://www.prowerscounty.net/government/administration/prowers_county_employment_opportunities.php.
More details of the job and where to send the application can be found in the full job description. -->HERE<-- Salary will be determined by experience and qualifications.
Please Submit Applications by May 31st, 2019.
Contact : For more information, contact Delaine Dunning, Options for Long Term Care, (719) 336-1015.
Deadline for Applying : May 31, 2019