Service Hours 7:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday
- Please schedule all medical appointments and other appointments at least 24 hours in advance and we will make sure you get to your appointment on time.
- Time is of the essence to you and PATS; if you can not make your ride, please call and cancel your pick-up before the driver gets there.
- Shopping and recreation rides will be scheduled by the dispatcher at the earliest time possible.
P.A.T.S & KIDS: Children (6 to 12 years old) can ride PATS. All the parents have to do is come into the office and register the child. We will safely pick up your child/children at their designated spot and you let us know where they are to be dropped off, and what time to pick them up. For more information, please call 719-336-8034.
DEMAND RESPONSE: PATS operates several wheelchair/ADA Accessible buses; for those who cannot, or choose not to drive. These buses will pick you up at your residence or the place of your choice.
DEAF, HEARING AND SPEECH-IMPAIRED: For the following individuals, to call for a ride please call (719)-336-3977, PROWERS COUNTY E911 @ 2504 SOUTH MAIN, LAMAR, CO. They will forward the information to us. They are equipped with TDD and TTY equipment.
VEHICLES ARE ADA AND WHEELCHAIR-ACCESSIBLE
- Passengers are to remain stationary while bus is in motion.
- No Eating or Drinking on the bus.
- Please be courteous of other passengers. Rudeness and/or vulgarity are unacceptable and will result in removal from the bus.
- Please have exact change when using cash.
- The front of the bus is reserved for individuals with disabilities.
- Be ready for your ride early. Watches and clocks seldom agree, and an error of time may result in a missed bus.